In melt filtration, it is not uncommon to use combination of different meshes and weaving types to achieve optimum results. Here, we call these combinations multi-layer structure. Some of them are meant for a longer production before screen change while others are using additional layers for mechanical support or preventing sharp or strong materials penetrate through.
More frequent incidents on production floors include:
- Misplacing the sequence of layer-structure*
- Missing a particular layer that either cause ineffective filtration or cause sharp or hard object penetrate through
The solution for this is pre-welded or spot-welded type. This solution offers:
- Avoid misplacing of sequence of layer-structure*
- Avoid missing of particular layer
- Ease of stock management due to variety of layers
- Ease of usage control – one piece for one extruder
- Ease of planning – one piece for one extruder
Our product features including:
- Strong welding to avoid detachment during handling
- Small welding spot to have optimum filtration area**
- Available in round and oblong shape. Other shapes upon request.
- Customized sizes
- Selections of mesh and opening micron.
- Selections of weaving – Plain, Twill Plain, Dutch, Twill Dutch. Others upon request.
- Selections of materials – Stainless steel. Others upon request.
* For applications where the sequence is important
** Especially for smaller mesh or screen or for heat sensitive materials