Rectangular filtration mesh or screen is normally used as an alternative to cylindrical type. Instead of slotting in a cylindrical filter, pre-cut rectangular filter is being wrapped around rocket filter or candle filter (cartridge filter) housing by using wire.
The advantages of doing so are:
- A cost effective alternative
- Flexible in terms of layer structure and different meshes
- Easily source-able in open market (normally in roll form)
Our products features are:
- Well pre-cut into the right dimension avoid edge leakage at both end of the housing
- Customized sizes
- Selections of mesh and opening micron
- Selections of materials – Stainless steel and iron. Others upon request.
- Selections of weaving – Plain, Twill Plain, Dutch, Twill Dutch. Others upon request
- Wrapping wire available*
* Sold separately